The church board met last Sunday, and we wanted to make you all aware of a few changes that will be taking place effective this Sunday, June 21.
Chuck will be opening the coffee shop at 8:00 am on Sunday morning. The coffee shop will also be open to the community during this time, and we will live stream the service on a TV monitor. As a reminder, we are requesting that no food or drinks be brought into the sanctuary, as we want to keep the newly installed carpet free of stains.
Please read and follow the guidelines below, so that we can best keep our church family safe:
- If feeling any symptoms, please stay home.
- There will be no Sunday School, Children's Church, or Nursery (until further notice).
- Mask are recommended, but are not required. Masks and hand sanitizer are available in the old foyer, as you enter the building.
- Follow signs and arrows to entrance doors. Only the front main doors (old foyer) will be open for entrance. If you have been in the coffee shop prior to service, please exit the building and walk around to the front doors to enter the sanctuary, as this will help us maintain social distance.
- Please line up outside, there will be areas taped off for each family, spaced 6 feet apart.
- There will be no greeters, only ushers to guide you. Please do not enter the building until the usher guides you.
- The sanctuary will have pews marked for seating, to ensure families are at least six feet apart.
- Those choosing not to wear a mask will be seated on the left side of the sanctuary (along with those wearing a mask that are comfortable sitting near those without a mask).
- Those choosing to wear a mask, and feel most comfortable around others wearing a mask, will be seated on the right side of the sanctuary. If you choose to sit on the right side of the sanctuary you must keep your mask on for the entire service, out of respect for others.
- For those that do not feel comfortable sitting in the main sanctuary, and would like additional distance, the balcony can be requested. Please contact Pastor Mike if you would like to reserve the balcony on Sunday morning.
- Please bring tissues in case you cough or sneeze.
- Trash cans will be placed in the sanctuary for disposal of tissues.
- Please follow 6 foot distancing guidelines at all times.
- No bulletins.
- No 'meet and greet' time.
- No passing of plates for offering. Plates will be in the back of the sanctuary and you can place offering in the plate.
- Only 1 person in the bathroom at a time.
- Those wearing a mask will be dismissed from the sanctuary first, followed by those not wearing a mask.
- As you are dismissed go directly outside. If you choose to socialize, you may do it there. Please do not stand in the foyer after the service.
- Our building will be cleaned, sanitized and disinfected on a weekly basis. Nallely will continue to clean 2 times a month. On the weeks that Nallely doesn't clean, we will have volunteers clean. There will be a checklist and supplies so that those cleaning can be sure to disinfect all surfaces.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate these uncertain times. We will continue to use Facebook Live to stream the service at 10:00am on Sunday mornings.