Located at 605 Jones Street, Old Hickory Church of the Nazarene has been a part of the life of Old Hickory Village since 1938. Beginning with just a dirt floor basement, Old Hickory Nazarene has added to its facilities many times over the years. In addition to the sanctuary and classrooms, the campus now consists of a Family Life Center which houses the church offices and the gym, a parsonage, and an educational wing which was dedicated in June of 2002.