Good Morning Church Family!
Many of our days seem fearful and uncertain. I am glad to know that we serve a God who loves and cares for His children. No matter what you are facing, He is there. So today, cast all your cares on Him.
Many things are happening in the life of our church. Bible studies continue on Wednesday for adults and youth. Please contact Debbie Woodard for information on the adult study and Elizabeth Hunter for information on the youth study. Also, wonderful children's videos are available for our children on Facebook every Sunday morning. Thursday night we continue to have a devotional and prayer time on Zoom (968-0414-4773 / Nazarene). Richard will have a great study and I will close in prayer.
Please pray for our food pantry. You can help us by dropping off perishables, and volunteers are needed as well. Contact Pastor Mike to get involved with this new ministry.
We were originally planning for a drive-in service on Sunday, May 31. However, with the mayor moving Davidson County to phase 2, we have decided to open the sanctuary for service. This will be an optional decision for your family, and it will still be streamed for your convenience and choice. We will be following all guidelines provided by local and denominational leaders for opening the church. The guidelines we will follow on Sunday are listed below. We ask that you look them over and be patient with us as we learn together. GUIDELINES
- If you are feeling any symptoms, please stay home.
- There will be no Sunday School, Children's Church, or Nursery until further notice.
- Masks are recommended and will be available, but are not required. Those choosing not to wear a mask will be seated in the balcony.
- Bring tissues in case you cough or sneeze. Trash cans will be placed in the sanctuary for disposal of tissues.
- Please follow 6 foot distancing guidelines at all times.
- Only 2 doors will be open for entrance. Follow the signs and arrows to entrance doors.
- Please line up outside. There will be areas taped off for each family, spaced 6 feet apart.
- We'll not have greeters, but there will be ushers to guide you.
- Please do not enter building until usher guides you.
- The sanctuary will have pews marked for seating to ensure families are within six feet of each other.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- There will not be bulletins.
- There will be no 'meet and greet' time.
- There will be no passing of plates for offering. Plates will be placed in the back of sanctuary and you can drop your offering in the plate.
- Only 1 person in the bathroom at a time.
- We will dismiss 1 pew at a time. As you are dismissed, please go directly outside. If you choose to socialize, you may do it there.
- Our building will be cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected on a weekly basis. Nallely will continue to clean 2 times a month. On the weeks that Nallely doesn't clean, we will have volunteers to clean. There will be a checklist and supplies so that those cleaning can be sure to disinfect all surfaces.
Have a blessed week and hope to see you on Sunday!